Our Kitchen Range
5 Steps to Build your Kitchen
Our Kitchen Layout
Ideal for small spaces, this is one wall kitchen layout perfect for hassle-free cooking.
Perfect for any size of kitchen, the layout includes 2 walls running perpendicular to each other.
This layout contains different kitchen units positioned on three adjacent walls making it appear like the letter U. It suits kitchen with large areas and offers maximum storage space.
A peninsula kitchen is similar to an island kitchen. The only difference is that a peninsula layout offers an extension of the existing kitchen cabinets and counters, while an island kitchen projects a free-standing countertop installation.
In this layout, cabinets and countertops are positioned on opposite walls. It offers enough counter space, storage and sufficient area for movement, making cooking a delight.
Contemporary and stylish, this is the most popular layout and is ideal for bigger kitchen spaces. This kitchen layout has a dedicated area (countertop) in the middle of the kitchen which appears like an island.
What our Customers are saying...
Swaroop & Krishna
Hippo Stores made the entire kitchen renovation experience into a simple, holistic and integrated exercise. We could get the design, budgeting and execution, all in one places. We loved the range. Our kitchen looks exactly the same as shown in the 3D drawings shared by them.
Deepak & Parul Sharma
Hippo Stores gave our kitchen a complete modern look. From getting an informative design session with the kitchen experts at Hippo Stores to the nal installtion of the kitchen, it was a hassle-free process. The choice of kitchen cabinet nishes available at Hippo Stores assured us that we will get a one kitchen design.
Frequently asked questions
The price of a kitchen will depend on the size, material, handles, hardware and other products used in the kitchen as well as according to the need and usage of the kitchens. Our kitchens are designed by our kitchen specialists ensuring that the planned space has the perfect blend of functionality, storage and aesthetics according to the user of the kitchen.
For more information, you can fill the enquiry form and someone from our team will get in touch with you.
- We have a team of experienced designers from top design institutes who will help you through the journey of kitchen building from getting customized kitchen design layout to installation.
- We provide 10 years warranty*.
- Our kitchens are designed especially for Indian cooking needs, which uses high content of oil, spices and water; and are perfect in the Indian weather conditions as well.
- We manufacture factory finish kitchens to maintain minimum manual errors and to ensure micron level precision.
- We have 2 design centers in Delhi NCR and one in Chandigarh to meet your design requirements.
We offer a 10 years warranty*.
* - conditions apply.
Our kitchens are available in four different ranges – Mia, Marvella, Valleria and Imperial. We differentiate our kitchen range based on their shutter finishes. For the shutters we have a multitude of options available, ranging from Laminate, Acrylic, Membrane and PU, with plywood and engineered wood used as the core materials.
Any kitchen finalization typically goes through the below stages:
- Initial Visit to the store where the customer is given a walkthrough and explained about our product and services.
- Customer site measurement where in our salesperson will take the measurement of the space where the kitchen is to be planned.
- Initial Drawing and discussion wherein change if any can be made.
- Finalization of the kitchen after payment of an advance amount.
- Kitchen is delivered in 45 days but may vary depending on the material chosen and the festive season.